Andrew M. Feldman
Andrew Feldman is the Principal and Managing Attorney of Feldman Law. With a practice focusing on construction and business, Andrew assists clients with their legal transactional needs, while also representing clients before Florida’s trial and appellate courts. In addition, Andrew serves as outside legal counsel to a variety of different companies, including those within the construction industry.
Prior to establishing Feldman Law, Andrew worked for several other South Florida law firms where he counseled business clients and represented both businesses and individuals before Florida’s trial and appellate courts. While in law school, Andrew also interned for two Federal Court Judges: the Honorable Linnea R. Johnson, United States Magistrate Judge, and the Honorable William M. Hoeveler, Senior United States District Court Judge.
Andrew is also an instructor for the National Institute of Trial Advocacy, teaching trial skills to other practicing attorneys from around the country.
Professional and Community Involvement:
•The Florida Bar – Business Law, Real Property, Trial Lawyers and Appellate Section Member
• The Florida Bar – Construction Law Committee
Publications, Presentations & Competitions
• Author, Pay Now or Pay More Later: The Current State of the Law on Undisputed Construction Obligations, 77 Fla. B. J. 28 (Oct. 2003)
• Instructor, National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA): Florida Regional Program – Building Trial Skills, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, & 2018
• Lecturer, Real Estate Law: Advanced Issues and Answers, July 2006
• Lecturer, Legal Issues for Accountants, May 2005
• Lecturer, Legal Matters Affecting Public Accounting: A Progress Report Covering All Areas and Constituencies, June 2004
• Lecturer, Show Us the Money, How to Get Paid on a Construction Project in Florida, Nov. 2003
• Lecturer, Construction Contracting for Public Entities in Florida, July 2002 & July 2003
• Lecturer, Construction Management/Design Build, May 2002
• Lecturer, Construction Litigation in Florida, July 2001
• Competition Judge, University of Miami School of Law, Moot Court Competition, 2011 & 2015.
• Competition Judge, Nova Southeastern University Law School, Moot Court Competition, 2002 – 2004, 2006 – 2009
• Competition Judge, St. Thomas University Law School, Moot Court Competition, 2003 & 2004
• Competition Judge, Nova Southeastern University Law School, Lawyering Skills and Values, 2006 & 2007
Juris Doctor, cum laude, University of Miami School of Law, 1997
Bachelor of Business Administration, magna cum laude, Florida International University; Double Major – Finance & International Business; National Deans List, 1993 & 1994; Phi Kappa Phi, National Honor’s Society
Bar and Court Admissions
The Florida Bar
United States Supreme Court
United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Florida State Courts
Litigation & Dispute Resolution
We offer a full spectrum of dispute resolution services within each of our practice areas.
Our firm’s transactional practice offers a full range of contract and document services to help you reach your goals.
Our goal as outside general counsel is to add value for our clients by becoming an integral part of their team.